Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tonight at Pancho's

Tonight, I'm heading to Pancho's (which mpshows.com tells me has been renamed Township) for some local indie pop that's entirely new to me.  The show starts at 9 and is $5.  The bands are Elusive Parallelograms, Rabbit Children, and Brother George.

I'd seen a show announcement for Rabbit Children a few months ago (at least I think it was them--I tend to get animal names confused) and had meant to check them out.  They're fun without being saccharine, and Elusive Parallelograms seem similarly pleasant.  Right now, I'm most excited for Brother George after a few minutes on Myspace--fuzzy and folky, with obvious pop sensibilities.  It should be fun.

Recommended if you have $5 to blow and have been meaning to check out Pancho's Minus Pancho (is it the Garfield Minus Garfield of Logan Square?).

No comments:

Post a Comment