Monday, February 6, 2012

Metric Crapton of Things Happening Tonight

I was going to write up my Monday plans over the weekend, but there are just too damn many things going on tonight.  I will be at one of these 3 things, or I will be at home doing laundry and watching a movie I'm supposed to return tomorrow.  Like me, if you are staying in the house tonight, it is by choice.

Founders All Day IPA Bottle Release Kickoff
Binny's South Loop
6-8 p.m.
RSVP/info
They'll have some of the best beers available from one of the best breweries in the Midwest.

Deleted Scenes
Subterranean
8 p.m., $10 doors
Info/tickets
Gorgeous band and super nice people.  I would recommend checking them out at least once.

Radar Eyes/Bare Mutants/Outer Minds
Empty Bottle
9:30 p.m., FREE
Probably all my favorite HoZac bands, it's free, and Mondays get you a slight discount on PBR.

No comments:

Post a Comment